The Agriculture Water Demand Model has a reporting feature that can generate reports for a variety of pre-developed scenarios.
Climate data from 1997 and 2003 were chosen as they represent a relatively wet year and dry year respectively.
Most reports are based on 2003 data to represent maximum current demand.
The Model can use three different irrigation management factors: good, average and poor. Unless otherwise noted, ‘average’ management was used in the tables.
Tables & Summary of Reported Data:
- Annual Crop Water Demand – Tables A and B
- Annual Water Demand Reported by Irrigation System – Table C
- Annual Water Demand by Soil Texture – Table D
- Annual Water Demand by Aquifer – Table E
- Irrigated Area by Local Government – Table F
- Irrigation Management Factors – Table G
- Deep Percolation – Table H
- Improved Irrigation Efficiency and Good Management – Table I
- Water Demand for Frost Protection, Harvesting and Other – Table J
- Livestock Water Use – Table K
- Climate Change Water Demand for 2050 – Table L
- Agricultural Buildout Crop Water Demand Using 2003 Climate Data – Table M
- Agricultural Buildout Crop Water Demand for 2050 – Table N
- Irrigation Systems Used for the Buildout Scenario – Table O
- Water Demand by Aquifer for the Buildout Scenario – Table P
- Water Demand by Local Government for the Buildout Scenario – Table Q